Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Special Day...

 
 
 
Today is a special day for me because 14 years ago today I married my husband.  I know I don't normally post about my personal life, but I felt it was appropriate considering the occasion.  The first picture below was taken during our first dance... Wow, how time flies...
 
 
 

                                                                                                                                      xoxo,

                                                                                                                                      Kristi


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You look beautiful! Wishing you many more. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, you both look positively gorgeous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete