Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy Day......not really

 
 
Despite my best attempt at being on task today, it seems that I didn't get nearly enough done.  I had a list (which I have begun to make each night) of what I wanted to accomplish.  I woke up early, did all my normal morning chores....kids, dogs, beds, laundry, etc. etc. etc. (tired already)
 
I had a few work details to finish up and then I was going to attempt to organize my home studio, but I kept getting distracted and the next thing I knew, it was time to get the kiddos and all the other stuff that goes along with my afternoon chores....kids, homework, dinner, wash uniforms and yucky sports stuff, etc. etc. etc.
 
 
(image via)

So now, I think I will waste the remainder of my day staring at this beautiful chandelier and hoping that tomorrow I can be somewhat more productive.
 
Wishing you a wonderful evening...live well!

1 comment:

  1. A list is a great tool to keep on target. I sometimes rebel and decide I am not going to make that list and then to regret not doing so.

    Somehow if we write it down; it get done.

    Have a wonderful tomorrow

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete